After posting almost non-stop for just over a year, View From a Loft will take a few days away to reevaluate what to do with this site –– unless of course, something interesting comes in. Tweaking may be seen. Thanks to those who have came up and introduced themselves since this post and this post. 5th and Spring's extra 5 questions are answered after the jump.
1. Does the carpet match the drapes?
It's almost a match.
2. What was the last thing you did that you previously told yourself you wouldn't do?
Answer question number 1
3. Who was your childhood hero?
Anyone who could write
4. Describe your first kiss.
After a hot summer day with an album playing in the background this very day, July 31, too many years ago.
5. What is the best superhero comic book movie ever made?
The one Celia will write.
Bonus Question (as in, optional):
Have you ever had a "blog crush" (i.e., a crush on someone, of whatever gender, that you haven't met in person but only know through their blog)? Who? Link please, if you dare.
Met the crush, no new one pending